Legal Administrator, New Milton, £Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
We are currently recruiting for a well established and professional company based in New Milton. They are looking for an experienced administrator to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- File opening / closing and archiving for accounts and client records
- Storage of Deeds and maintenance of the system
- Deal with any client enquiries and issues as appropriate and direct to the relevant person
- Preparation of contracts and documentation on sales
- Assisting the fee earner in preparing reports to clients
- Preparing relevant correspondence for contract exchange
- Dealing with all pre-completion matters
- Preparation of financial statements, and applications
- Providing quotes to prospects
- Diary and administration management
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working for solicitors, medical practices or accountancy firms
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
This position would suit candidates currently working as a Legal Assistant, Legal Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Private Client Secretary, Conveyancing Administrator, Conveyancing Administrator or similar.
If you are interested in this position please click 'Apply Now’; alternatively, to find out more or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
- Financial Statements