Are you an expert with all Microsoft IT packages?
Do you have a background in Legal/Secretarial administration?
Do you like to help people and have excellent communication skills?
I am currently recruiting for a Legal Administrator/Help desk Assistant to work full time in Newcastle City Centre.
Permanent role - Hours 8.00am -4.30pm Monday to Friday £20,000 per annum.
- Ensure a high level of customer service
- Ensure all faults are logged and tracked
- Escalate and progress incidents to Service Desk
- Assist in the effective and efficient day to day operation of the IT help desk,
- Channel requests for help to the appropriate functions for resolution
- Complete daily follow up calls in order to analyse customer service delivered from all of the IT functions and report findings to the Service Desk
- Responsible or the Leavers, Movers, Remote Access and Visitors checklist for the Helpdesk function
- Assist with analysis of weekly call statistics and report to the Service Desk.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office and in house databases
- Legal/Secretarial/admin background
- Ability to plan a course of action for given tasks in order to use time available most effectively
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills.
Excellent company benefits including 25 days holiday rising to 27, company pension scheme and more.
- Microsoft Office
"Office Assistant jobs in London"