Manchester City Centre
£16,000 - £20,000 pa depending on experience
Our client, a multi-award winning legal firm are looking to hire a Legal Administrator to join their expanding team at their Manchester branch.
Covering 70+ legal disciplines, our client are one of the market leaders working with clients in over 100+ countries worldwide.
The Legal Administrator role:
- Providing administrative support to the wider team
- Organising and setting up of meetings including stock and refreshments
- Minute taking for branch meetings
- Sorting and distributing all incoming post
- Sorting and franking all outgoing post including recorded & special deliveries
- Preparing new client files ensure all relevant documentation is present
- Collate and photocopy documentation when necessary
- Scan incoming documents and upload to the relevant case management systems
- PA/ secretarial duties to the senior management team
- Provide cover for reception when necessary
- Ensure confidentiality and adhere to data protection policy
- Any other ad hoc office support when required
The Legal Administrator will have skills/ experience in:
- Previous experience in an office/ administration role (ideally within a legal environment, but not essential)
- Experience in using a switchboard
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to multi-task
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good team work skills
- Strong IT skills including working knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel
- High attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a well-established, award winning law firm with brilliant progression opportunities.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
- data entry
- office support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job