Are you a confident administrator looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in a career in Law?
Our exceptional client based in between Bury and Stowmarket is currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to join their legal department to provide general administrative and basic legal support to this successful and highly reputable organisation. This will be a busy and varied role within a wonderful environment, welcoming team and superb prospects.
25 days holiday + bank holidays. Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 08.30 - 17.00.
Starting salary £18,000 – £20,000, to rise with progression.
Your key duties:
- Facilitating various types of legal transactions
- Undertaking title searches to establish land ownership
- Reviewing and authorising legal plans
- Seeking consent from to secure land rights
- Processing and archiving land rights documentation
- Assisting with any general legal queries that arise
- Providing general administration support to the legal team
- Confident communications skills
- Office experience
- Professional with a good work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound decision making with ability to prioritise own work
- Good organisational skills.
- Efficient and accurate data entry
- Proficient in the use of E-Mail, Word and Excel applications
- You enjoy a fun and rewarding environment and it is a priority for you to join a really exceptional company!
Previous experience in a legal environment is not necessary but a keen interest in Law would be an advantage!
It is essential that you are a fast learner and enjoy working within a busy and reactive department.
Our client now employs over 300 talented individuals, and offers every employee competitive salaries, vast opportunities for progression and above average benefits.
A few of the many social events offered by our client:
- Charity balls
- Pub quizzes
- Bowling nights
- Fancy dress days
Easily commutable from Bury St. Edmunds and Stowmarket. Free car parking is available onsite.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS INITIALLY FOR A FIXED-TERM OF 12 MONTHS, BUT WITH A HIGH LIKELIHOOD OF TURNING PERMANENT.
If you are confident and motivated administrator looking to advance with an exceptional company please apply ASAP with a copy of your CV, preferably in Word Doc format.
Call Charlotte Todd on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job