Interlink Recruitment are looking for a Legal Administrator to join a well-regarded law firm based in Leeds.
Our client is a leading City law firm that is looking to recruit a Legal Administrator on a full time, permanent basis.
The firm are a medium sized company and will be highly supportive with a friendly environment
- To provide administrative support to the Partners
- General administrative support for the office e.g. filing, photocopying, monitoring post, archiving.
- Audio and copy typing and document processing.
- Formatting documents
- Diary management for the partners and solicitors
- Booking travel and transport as required
- Receiving phone calls from clients; routing them or taking messages as appropriate, liaising with external clients.
- Organising and maintaining files
Key skills needed:
- A high attention to detail to produce work / documentation which is consistently of a high standard
- Relevant Legal admin/secretary experience
- Experienced in both audio and copy typing
- Ability to co-ordinate large documents using Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise workload to increase efficiency for the team
To apply contact Rhiannon at Interlink Recruitment.
Alternately you can 'APPLY BELOW’ to submit your CV