Immediately available temporary Legal Administrator
An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Administrator to join a highly reputable law firm with a large office in Cardiff City Centre on a fixed term contract with a strong potential to become permanent. This firm is rated as Tier 1 in legal 500 and Chambers with their Partners also ranked Tier 1. The quality of work is second to none and the successful applicant will be working alongside experienced lawyers and market leaders.
- Working within a large and busy team
- Dealing with clients and third parties over the telephone
- Joining the litigation team
- Dealing with court documentation and data admin
- Work to high quality standards
- Maintain a professional approach to difficult calls and remain courteous at all times
Skills / Experience
- Experience within a law firm is desirable but not essential
- Experience within a telephone based role is desirable
- A degree (Law degree not essential)
- To be committed to personal development and team goals
- Suitable for graduates
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.