An exciting opportunity to join an International Law firm to support as a Legal Administrator/Support Assistant
Due to an increase in workload, a leading Law Firm require an Administrator to support in their Manchester office with Court, Litigation and Client tasks.
The Legal Administrator/Support Assistant position will be working as part of a team, supporting a team of busy lawyers. Typically, this will include:
- Inputting information into the case management system
- Processing invoices and schedules of costs
- Filing and serving court documents
- Diary management - court dates
- Booking counsel
- Liaising with clients and courts
- Scheduling and compiling bibles of documents
- Filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving
- Ad hoc administrative duties where required
Previous experience within legal administration would be beneficial but we will consider candidates that show the right skill-set. Good computer skills and a knowledge of MS Word and Excel are required. You should work well in a team and be committed to an administration role in the long term.
Salary is depending on experience. Working hours 9am - 5pm.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.
#Manchester #LegalJobs #LegalSupport #Recruitment #NewJob #ManchesterLegalJobs #legalPA # LegalAdmin #QEDlegal
- Legal Administrator Support Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'