Legal Administrator - Poole - Part Time - Salary Depending on Experience
Our client, a successful company based in Poole, are currently looking to for a Legal Administrator / Secretary to join their team.
Previous legal experience is essential for this role.
Your duties will include:
- Digital audio typing
- Diary management
- Drafting documents as required
- Setting up meetings
- Taking minutes
- Deal with routine client enquiries and communications
- Involvement in monthly marketing activities.
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls where required
- Completion of administration duties
Experience and skills required:
- Previous legal experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- File management skills
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Personally efficient and well organised
- Confident telephone manner
- An effective communicator
For more information please contact Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment.
- financial services
- legal assistant
- legal administrator