Legal Administrative Assistants
Job type: Permanent, Full time and Part Time
Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Salary: £14,000 - £20,000
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Legal Administrative Assistants in Birmingham! Our clients, various legal firms, are looking to recruit highly organised and motivated individuals to provide support for their legal teams.
The roles we are recruiting for include:
- Office Services Assistant (Full time and Part time)
- Legal Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
Key duties include:
- Extensive diary management
- File management and record keeping
- Preparation of all correspondence, documents, billings and invoices
- Scanning and photocopying documents
- Opening and closing client files
- Various administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Law degree educated
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, including Excel
- Accurate keyboard skills, with a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to work well within a team, in addition to working to your own initiative
- Have a proactive, enthusiastic, 'can-do' attitude
If you have the necessary skills for this role, then please get in touch with Alison today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job