An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join a busy law firm in Bolton in their expanding personal injury department.
The role will involve a combination of administrative, secretarial and legal assistant duties including:
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Making outbound calls to clients and other parties
- Providing advice and support to clients and solicitors
- Typing documents and letters
- Inputting new matters onto the case management system
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining accurate records and spreadsheets
- Dealing with straightforward cases at the initial stages
The ideal candidate will have the following: -
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Excellent prioritisation and time keeping skills
- The ability to adopt a friendly, sensitive and cooperative approach to clients
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Office and Excel
Previous experience of working in a law firm or office environment is preferred but not essential as full training and guidance will be provided.
The salary will be competitive and dependant on previous experience.
The working hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an entry level position for a firm that will offer long term progression in return for enthusiasm, hard work and reliability.
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'