Legal Administration Assistant
A leading well established award-winning traditional Law Firm
- Keeping accurate records with different filing systems
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing, printing and recording at high volumes
- General Office Administration work
- Relief Switchboard duties
- Relief Reception duties
- Mail distribution and allocation
- Send files to storage and retrieve when necessary
- Assist with file destruction process
- Re-tag and replace files when necessary
- Must have good recent UK office administration experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English essential.
- Minimum grades A to C in English and Maths.
- Must live within easy travelling distance from Elstree, Herts.
- Excellent computer skills ideally with advanced Excel
- A knowledge of modern office systems
- Careful, thorough and fast in work delivery
Pendry Selection Services, foremost UK Talent Finders are handling this pivotal vacancy. If you have all of the necessary experience and attributes, call us right away, or email us your cv. Relevant applications will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
- Advanced Excel
- General Office Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'