With 300 staff and lawyers working across our four offices nationwide, Hempsons is a leading law firm for the health and social care, life sciences, charity and social enterprise sectors. We help clients overcome a constantly evolving list of challenges. Examples of ground breaking projects we are working on with clients are:
- enabling new technology providers to establish products in the health market;
- advising on the development of new care models for the NHS;
- helping GPs to expand primary care provision by setting up GP federations and super-practices;
- supporting companies developing novel cell therapies and gene therapies;
- helping charities and social enterprises to initiate new organisational structures and ways of working.
Our aim is to provide outstanding legal services that deliver the best possible client outcomes whilst nurturing a culture that makes us a "great place to work".
We are looking for a diligent Administration Assistant to join our Healthcare Clinical Negligence team in London and assist in all aspects of legal administration.
Your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:-
- Splitting and updating master bundles;
- Assisting in the preparation of new bundles;
- Collating documents and medical records onto the case management system;
- Answering telephone calls and transferring to the relevant fee earner;
- Opening and closing of files;
- Checking emails and post into the case management system;
- Following all procedures in accordance with the firm’s policies.
Skills and Competencies
- Degree educated or equivalent prefereable
- Previous administration experience
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office