Legal Admin Assistant
We have a rare and exciting opportunity to join a well respected law firm locally.
Due to a recent promotion, our client is now looking to recruit a bright, focused and driven Legal Admin Assistant to support a team of lawyers with various admin duties.
If you're keen to develop a career within the legal industry this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Undertaking a variety of administrative and secretarial duties under the supervision of the Office Manager
- Receive telephone calls, recording and passing on accurate messages
- Produce documents, reports, attendance notes, marketing material and other communications
- Support the running of projects, including events
- Diary management and the organisation of meetings
- Research information and maintain databases
- Filing and photocopying
- Creating and archiving files and documents
- Greet clients and demonstrate good customer service skills
- 5 GCSE grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English
- Ideally GCSE or A-Level in Law
- Professional, friendly and personable with strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Outlook
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"