Legal Admin Assistant
Our Client, a top City based law firm, is looking to recruit an Legal Admin Assistant within their Corporate Department.
The successful candidate will be working with 7 fee earners and have previous experience within a Legal Secretarial position, ideally within Litigation. Main duties include the management of their diaries, contact with key clients, correspondence and travel
- Assist with supporting all key stakeholders within th firm
- Use own initiation when taking responsibility with administration for the wider department
- Co-ordinating expenses, archiving, photocopying and some dictation
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Experience of working in a corporate department of a City law firm
- Audio typing speed of over 60 wpm
- Experience of applying for searches and using laser forms
- Experience of digital dictation
We advise you to apply promptly as shortlisting will begin immediately
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job