An award winning legal practice is seeking to appoint an Accounts Manager to join its offices in Axminster. Supporting the Partners, Practice Manager, Fee Earning and Business Support staff, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective financial operation of the practice, streamlining processes and managing the accounts department. On a daily basis you will be responsible for a range of duties including the following:
- Daily banking functions to include bank reconciliations
- Petty Cash
- Preparing cheques and bank transfers
- Control of designated client deposit accounts
- Prepare client account interest statements and transfers
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Year end and annual accounts
- PAYE and NICs payments to HMRC
- Administration of the partnership accounts
- Client and Office month end reporting
Applications are encouraged from legal accounts specialists with supervisory skills and knowledge of the SAR.
Apply today with Kayleigh at TSR Legal Recruitment in order to register your interest for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'