A local Legal organisation are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Legal team on a temporary basis whilst they recruit permanent.
You will be working in a busy Finance team alongside a team of experienced Cashiers. You should have a good Legal Accounts background and experience in areas such as bank payments, billing, purchase and nominal ledgers, and receipts and reconciliations.
- Processing financial transactions
- Management of invoices and other transaction documentation
- Involvement in receipt and processing of daily banking routines
- Dealing with volumes of internally generated cheque requests
- Dealing with queries from outside the department and maintaining a good working relationship inside and outside of the firm
To be considered you MUST:
- Have previous experience within an Accounts/Finance role for a minimum of 6 months
- Knowledge and understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Be able to work to deadlines
The client is looking for an immediate start on this post so please send your CV over ASAP if you think you are suitable for this role. Interviews are happening ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job