Accounts Administrator - law firm:
The accounts department of this regional law firm looks after their 2 busy offices and they are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their team. Under the Head of Accounts is a team of approximately 3 people who deal with every aspect of accounts for a busy law firm. Therefore, a previous legal experience would be essential.
Jobs would include:
- Issuing fee notes and checking disbursements (paid/unpaid) to the ledgers
- Posting of fee notes to Quill/time allocation
- Credit control/debt chasing
- Office and client account daily postings
- PL invoice posting to Quill
- Returning of historic client account balances/assisting with reconciling matters
- Posting of disbursement invoices (Land Registry/Searches/Companies House)
This is an exciting and varied job, which the successful applicant can grow with as the amount of tasks are continually growing with the advancement of the firm. As this is a law firm they must have good organizational skills and have great attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be flexible in their approach and have self-motivation. A good knowledge of Quill would be beneficial but not vital as training can be given. It would be better to have a solid background in all areas of accounting for a medium size firm and especially if possible a law firm.
- Accounts Assistant
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'