Legacy Fundraising Officer
Scope are looking for an organised, keen and enthusiastic fundraising officer to join their Legacy Team as they embark on a brand new five-year Gifts in Wills strategy.
The successful candidate will be able to manage a busy and varied workload, have excellent people skills and be a great communicator. A large part of the role will be focused on developing relationships both internally and externally to build and maintain a robust pipeline of legacy prospects and pledgers.
Previous experience in legacy fundraising would be helpful but certainly not essential.
Scope is driven to achieve everyday equality for and with disabled people and gifts in wills are going to play a huge part in helping them to achieve this goal. The charity is investing heavily legacies over the next five years so there really could not be better time to join this ambitious team.
Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience.
Knowledge and experience
- Track record of growing legacy pledger pools with a relationship management approach.
- Experience of running a successful free wills scheme
- Understand the importance of the legacies income stream and how this fits into overall organisational plans.
- Demonstrable understanding of the social model of disability and clarity about the input that fundraising can make to empowerment and social change
- Experience of running an internal legacy awareness week campaign.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job