Morgan Hunt are currently working with a large children's charity in central London on a Fundraiser, with a speciality in legacies and tribute.
This is a temporary position for 6 weeks whilst hiring for the permanent position, paying the equivalent salary of 24,000- 28,000 per annum (plus London weighting).
Key responsibilities of legacy and tribute fundraiser:
* To support the Fundraising Manager Legacy and Tribute in growing the legacy commitments and donations
* Be in line with the children's charities marketing and business plans towards growth of the company
* To maximise legacy and tribute income for the children's charity through development and delivery of fundraising propositions
* Be aware of industry direct marketing, legacy, and tribute marketing developments and strategies to maximise growth for the legacy and tribute funds
Desired experience and/or skills for the legacy and tribute fundraiser:
* Experience of success in a fundraising role
* Experience specifically in legacy and/or in memory fundraising is desirable but not essential
* High level of written communication skills to understand, interpret and present information in a clear and persuasive way
* Ability to collect data from various sources, analyse findings, identify opportunities, evaluate their viability and present findings clearly
* Well-developed negotiation skills required to successfully deliver desirable outcomes
* An ability to organise and plan own work, identifying conflicting demands and establishing clear priorities in order to meet agreed objectives
If you would like to know more about the role then please get in touch ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
- In memory of
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'