Harris Hill are working with a national charity for homeless people to recruit a Legacy Executive to help them grow their legacy programme. This is a newly created role as the department has shown steady growth and the need to bring in an additional individual to develop the legacy portfolio is required.
Based in London this role is responsible for the strategy, planning and delivery of the legacy programme and for the effective management of the legacy administration and pipeline of legacy income.
It's a truly exciting time to be joining the organisation as fundraising income is growing and the department is is expanding each year.
- Plan and deliver a legacy giving programme that achieves sustained income growth for the organization
- Be an initial point of contact for legacy pledgers and liaise with the Philanthropy team in inviting potential major legacy pledgers to appropriate events
- Manage legacy administration and pipeline and the maintenance of a healthy pipeline of legacies for the future
- Oversee the development of legacy marketing appeals and be the initial point of contact for resulting legacy enquiries
Experience & skills
- Relevant professional experience working in legacy giving
- Experience of working in a fundraising environment
- Experience of producing marketing communications
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- The preferred candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The role requires a candidate with strong strategic planning skills with the ability to implement the plan
- You will have strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
The closing date for applications is Friday 19th January 2018.
Only candidate with relevant experience will be considered for this role