Ledger Manager - Manchester
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a prosperous business based in Manchester. They are looking to identify a ledger manager to join their team on an interim basis.
Ledger Manager Duties will include:
- Manage the Ledgers Team in order to deliver efficient and effective services
- Report on KPIs in relation to the ledger team activities
- Develop Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Cash Handling financial procedures
- Maintain and develop relationships with various stakeholders
- Work in partnership with ICT colleagues to ensure the finance system is maintained
Ledger Manager qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will be:
- Hold advance system skills - including MS Excel
- Prior experience of managing and ledger team
- Available for an immediate start
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"