Lecturers In Business & Accountancy
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting Lecturers in Business & Accountancy for our clients college based in Doha,Qatar.
Business & Accountancy Lecturers will provide high quality teaching and access to learning, teaching a range of courses to students. Lecturers contribute to course design, development and review, share best practice and implement ideas for improvement in identified areas.
We are looking for positions at Lecturer and Senior Lecturer level.
Responsibilities of Lecturers in Business & Accountancy
- Lecturers will undertake teaching activities in the curriculum area, ensuring high quality of provision, in response to learners’ needs and in line with professional teaching standards;
- Be responsible for an agreed teaching programme in Business, Accountancy other related areas;
- Teach Business & Accountancy programmes but may be required to teach on any other course offered by the College for which the post holder is appropriately qualified;Work collaboratively and innovatively with managers and colleagues to design, develop,manage and review programmes in the curriculum area;
- Develop course materials, schemes of work, group profiles etc. as required and make these available prior to course starting dates and are made available through the colleges shared information systems;
- Deliver academic tutorials to provide students with feedback on progress and formative guidance on how to improve performance to assure success;
- Maintain records of work and student attendance, progress and assessment in accordance with approved procedures and will provide them as requested by the Student Services Department, Deputy Principal and the Principal;
- Undertake assessment and internal verification activities in accordance with the requirements of the relevant qualifications awarding bodies and the College’s internal quality assurance procedures;
- Keep up to date with research in own field and participate in College research programmes
Requirements needed for role of Lecturers in Business & Accountancy
- A postgraduate award at Master’s degree level or above in a business or Accountancy related discipline is essential.
- Candidates should possess a portfolio of Businesses or Accountancy experience in addition to their teaching experience.
- Prior working knowledge of BTEC programmes offered by Pearson at Levels 4-7. Proven experience of teaching UK RQF Levels 4 - 7 in a higher education institution.
- Prior work experience in the GCC or in a UK-style HE college environment is desirable.
- Proven work experience in a UK, Western European, Australian, New Zealand, South African or Canadian HE college working at the same levels is desirable.
- Senior Lecturer positions require experience of successful performance in posts of increasing responsibility involving supervision of teaching staff and /or curriculum management for a minimum of four years. Senior Lecturers must have demonstrable ability to prepare and oversee implementation of programme development plans, and assess colleagues’ work.
- Further Education
- Higher Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'