Morgan Hunt are working with one of the leading FE Colleges in the Kent area, to recruit a Lecturer in Engineering on a contract to teach full-time hours on a permanent basis.
The post includes the delivery of practical and theoretical lessons in all BTEC aspects. This will include units focusing in particular on CAD-CAM, machining, hydraulics and units of mechanical engineering. You will be delivering levels 2 and 3 to full-time students.The college boasts new equipment in their engineering facilities which is particularly equipped for CNC, CAD-CAM, welding and fabrication.
Working in the Engineering department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work.
* Delivering up to BTEC Level 3 Engineering - CAM/CAD and Hydraulics
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
The position boasts many benefits to the successful applicant
* Annual salary of up to £37,956
* CIPD opportunities and potential to upgrade qualifications while working
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* A UK recognized teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or similar equivalent
* Assessor qualification preferable
* Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
* At least 3 years industry experience minimum
* An in-date CRB/DBS check
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
- ''Mechanical Engineering'' ''Engineering'' ''CAD'' ''CAM'' ''Hydraulics''