Are you a Travel and Tourism lecturer?
Can you demonstrate recent experience of teaching?
Are you available immediately?
As a Travel and Tourism Lecturer for this company you will be effectively teaching Travel and Tourism, meeting student’s individual needs.
- To prepare, deliver and assess Travel and Tourism.
- To support and guide students to achieve success and realise their potential.
- To manage students’ learning and provide a high quality learning experience.
- To contribute pro-actively to developments in the Centre in curriculum development and innovative teaching.
- To participate in marketing and promotion activities to support a range of programmes and learning opportunities.
You will need;
- Level 3 Qualification in Travel and Tourism or Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- PGCE or Cert Ed.
- Recent experience of teaching and assessing at Level 2 and above Travel and tourism courses
- Knowledge of the current developments in own specialist area
- Experience of working effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Evidence of understanding how to promote equality and diversity within the job role
- Evidence of high performance in previous roles/jobs
- Experience of working constructively to achieve team objectives and deadlines
As a Travel and Tourism Lecturer for our client you will have the opportunity to work for a reputable company in Bedford. Please note salary is DOE and it is a temporary role although they will ocnsider temp-perm.
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. In the first instance please email your CV to bedsofficetemp@. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch on .
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job