Lecturer in Sport Maternity Cover
22.5 hours a week (part-time)
Salary from £23600 to £ 32750 pro rata per year
Pension 23% of salary
Love Sport ? Love coaching Netball or Football ? ? Looking for a new opportunity?
CMD Recruitment is recruiting 2 posts for this FE College in Bath City
Both roles are maternity cover and both are part time working 22.5 hours a week ( 3 days equivalent a week )
This may be a great opportunity for somebody who is studying or would like the flexibility of part-time hours
Please note these are not permanent roles as they are to cover maternity leave
- You will have proven experience of working within the Sport and Leisure Industry
- You will have experience of delivering at levels 1 to 4 and be passionate about Sport.
- You will be committed to achieving high standards of performance, be innovative, proactive and understand student needs and expectations.
- The role will encompass both the academic and pastoral needs of the learners
- You will undertake a tutorial role alongside your teaching commitment.
In addition to this, you will support the personal development framework by committing to delivering recreational sports on Wednesday afternoons. The successful candidate/s will be able to coach Netball to the participation team and/or support the cross-college football team.
In terms of qualifications, you will need
Relevant Degree in Sport or related subject
A Teaching Qualification
GCSE (or equivalent)Maths and English at Grade C or above
Full UK driving licence
The College is an inclusive education and training community, providing learning for people with a wide range of abilities from a far-reaching area. From entry-level to degree programmes, the College is committed to meeting the needs of all its students.
If you are interested in one of these roles then do send in your cv and I can speak with you about the roles in more detail including the length of each maternity cover as they do differ from each other
I look forward to receiving your cv
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'