Lecturer in Music
Pay rate: £20-£25p/h
Hours: Part-Time (0.6- 21 hours per week)
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Surrey area.
Starting September, the college are looking for an outstanding Lecturer in Music to join them on a temporary basis.
With over 8,000 students our client is one of the largest and most successful providers of Further (college) and Higher (university) Education courses in the South East, judged Good at all levels in all areas by external inspections by Ofsted and the Quality Assurance Agency (for Higher Education).
· You will be teaching Music courses in a Further Education setting
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· You will be organising and maintaining documentation on learners` progress.
· Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner`s needs.
What you will need
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Minimum Level 2 in English and Maths
- Certificate in related subject
- Experience teaching Music
Benefits of working with Reed Education
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'