Our clienthas an exciting opportunity for a Lecturer in Economics and Business (0.8) to join their social science and business team. This is part time, fixed term role for one year offering a competitive salary of £19,809 - £36,119 pro rata
They are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher of Economics and Business who can promote achievement through effective teaching.
As a Lecturer in Economics and Business you will:
- Teach on courses as agreed with the Head of Curriculum and Assistant Principal
- Act as Course Leader, when requested
- Prepare and mark student work, monitor progress towards individual targets, keep records, IV and provide timely reports/reviews to students, parents, employers and College managers, as appropriate
- Work closely with other colleagues to respond to the needs of students
- Pay due attention to the principles of inclusive learning including
- Contribute to the design, delivery and future planning and development of the curriculum
- Contribute to the teaching/learning resource bank including e resources for the relevant subject/courses
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of developments in the relevant subject/course
- Develop and maintain effective external links related to the delivery of the subject/course and represent the College at relevant meetings
- Organise and participate in relevant visits, field trips etc
- Attend and contribute to relevant meetings, including Enrolment/Open Events and Parents’ Evening, as appropriate
- Advise and assist the Head of Curriculum and other team members in all matters related to the delivery of subject specialisms
The ideal Lecturer in Economics and Business will need:
- Degree in Economics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Able to manage learners and learning effectively
- Able to develop effective learning resources
- Knowledge and understanding of current developments in Economics and Business A Level
- Supportive and positive approach to teaching and learning
- Effective team player
- Good administrative and organisational skills. Effective communication skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and handle pressure and a range of demands
If you feel you are the right candidate for this Lecturer in Economics and Business role then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
Please note interviews will be held 14th June
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'