Would you like to work for a fantastic College based in West Cumbria? This client offered excellent benefits and is a great place to work. If you are looking for change after a career in Construction then this could be the ideal move for you.
We have an excellent opportunity for you to become a Construction Trainer/Assessor in your field!
- Pension schemes and generous employer contributions for teacher`s pension and local government.
- Generous annual leave and bank holidays entitlement (plus 2 discretionary days).
- Flexible working arrangements (Flexi-Time and Term Time Only Contracts).
- Family friendly policies (Maternity / Adoption / Paternity / Parental Special Leave).
- Childcare vouchers - a cost effective way to save money on childcare costs.
- Cycle to Work scheme - make big savings by hiring a bike and keep fit whilst travelling to work in this salary sacrifice scheme.
- Travel & Subsistence payments for college business.
The College offer a great working environment...
- Clean, welcoming and friendly working environment.
- Modern purpose built building.
- Ample free on site car parking.
- On-site occupational health service.
- Independent confidential staff counselling service.
- Free car pre MOT checks.
- Reduced prices for onsite gym membership.
- Reduced prices for hair & beauty salon
- On site restaurant
- Free eye examinations
Please note that you DO NOT have to have any formal teaching qualifications to apply these will be provided free of charge by our client!
The position is full time Monday to Friday
Up to £35,125
Permanent, Full Time
The client is looking for qualified and skilled professional from a construction background to become a qualified trainer/assessor for their range of learners. Successful candidates will receive on the job teacher training to gain teaching and assessing qualifications.You will work alongside other trainers and assessors in the same position and will have support and opportunities to develop. The College has state of the art learning facilities including working workshops for practical learning and classrooms for theoretical learning
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Level 3 Qualification in relevant discipline
- Minimum Level 2 literacy & numeracy qualifications & be willing to update skills
- Recent and relevant industry experience in Sector
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge of subject area
- Degree Qualification in relevant discipline
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (Certificate of Education, PGCE or B Ed) or commitment to obtaining one within a specified period after commencement
- Hold or be willing to work towards assessor qualifications
- Verifier qualification
- Recent relevant teaching experience with good or outstanding observation grades
- Experience in post 16 education / training including curriculum design, delivery, assessment and evaluation
- Wide experience of occupational needs
Who are System People?
We are a local, professional Recruitment Agency based on Carlisle Airport Business Park in Cumbria. We cover North and West Cumbria and offer a range of professional temporary and permanent opportunities, which include; HR, Finance, IT, Marketing and Office Support. You will find our consultants to be friendly and approachable but most of all honest. We are not like other recruitment agencies and our consultants are not typical recruitment consultants. We do not work on commission; we work as a team to create a friendly, professional environment to support our candidates in their search for work.
If you are interested in this role, or indeed any of our other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call Lyndsey today to arrange a registration, we would love to represent you and help find you work.
System People are acting on behalf of their client as a recruitment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job