Lecturer in Animal Care
Role: Animal Care Lecturer
Working hours: 23 hours per week - hours to be discussed - can be flexible
Contract Type: Starting as soon as possible and is ongoing
At Reed Further Education, we are currently working in partnership with a College who are recruiting for an Animal Care Lecturer to join their team. The successful candidate will be covering Level 1 and Level 3 courses.
The successful candidate will support, guide and mentor students through their chosen qualification. You must be willing to plan, prepare and assess students to ensure they reach their goals.
- Experience teaching Animal Care
- Level 2 in Maths and English
- A Teaching qualification recognised in Further Education
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven commitment to CPD
In return, when working through Reed you will receive:
* Access to pension scheme
* Weekly Pay for all candidates
* Continual Professional Development
* Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
* Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
* Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in please do apply! Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact me:
We also offer a referral scheme of £100 for a successful placement so if you do know anyone I could help, please take advantage of this!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'