Morgan Hunt are working with a leading FE College in Wiltshire who are currently looking for a Lecturer/Assessor in Electrical Installation to work on a full-time, ongoing temporary basis. The role is paying up to £35 per hour for the right candidate and the role could become permanent for the right candidate.
The successful Electrical Installation Assessor will be responsible for:
- Managing a caseload of up to 40 learners on the electrical installation course (L2/L3)
- Safeguarding within the college
- Set and monitor personal targets for students
- Participating in open evenings, trade events and conferences
The successful Electrical Installation Assessor will have:
- A formal teaching or assessing qualification (PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, A1 etc)
- A relevant degree or qualification, at a minimum of Level 2
- Industry experience would be preferable
- Experience in assessing or teaching/training
If you match the above criteria, are available immediately and are interested in the above role please send your CV through or call for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job