Morgan Hunt are delighted to continue to work in partnership with a leading FE College in North Somerset who are looking for a Lecturer in Computer Science.
This is an ASAP start and would be for 18 hours per week of contact time plus non-contact time for planning and marking Monday - Thursday. The role is based in South Bristol and is paying up to £30 per hour for the right candidate.
The successful Lecturer: Computing Science will be able to demonstrate:
- a computing background, a degree in computing, computer science or digital technologies
- experience in teaching Level 2 and Level 3 learners and should ideally be within a further education background
- expertise in hardware and networking as this is the core of the courses
- experience with City and Guilds and BTEC are also desirable
The successful Lecturer: Computing Science will also have:
- a full teaching qualification (PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed etc)
- at least 2 year's practical experience of the subject area within a work environment
- an online DBS (or be willing to have one prior to start date)
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please send your details through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job