Morgan Hunt are proud to be working in partnership with a leading FE College in Wiltshire who are currently looking for a Lecturer in Business to work on a part-time (0.5 days) temporary basis. The role is paying up to £35 per hour for the right candidate.
The successful Lecturer in Business will be responsible for:
- Lecturing Business to 16-18 year old college students
- Marking and assessing progress for students
- Safeguarding within the college
- Set and monitor personal targets for students
- Participating in open evenings, trade events and conferences
The successful Lecturer in Business will have:
- A formal teaching or assessing qualification (PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed etc.)
- A relevant degree or qualification, at a minimum of Level 2
- DBS/CRB within the last 3 months or on the update service
- Industry experience would be preferable
- Experience in assessing, teaching or training
If you know somebody who would be interested in the above role, or would be interested yourself, please send your CV through or call for a discussion about next steps.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job