Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working in partnership with a Grade 1 OFSTED rated FE College in North Somerset who are looking to recruit an BTEC Business and Travel & Tourism Lecturer to work on permanent 0.6 basis. Please be aware that there are supplementary hours available to take this position to full time if preferred.
The role is paying up to £30k pro rota basis available looking for an ASAP start.
The successful BTEC Business and Travel & Tourism Lecturer will be responsible for:
- providing high-quality teaching and learning across a range of programmes within a Further Education setting, particularly the Level 2 Diploma, BTEC Extended Diploma, and Foundation Degree in Business and Tourism Management
- tutoring of students and giving appropriate support to students, enabling them to achieve their goals and to progress towards positive destination
- interviewing and giving guidance to potential students
- assisting students in their progression to Higher Education,
The successful BTEC Business and Travel & Tourism Lecturer will be able to demonstrate:
- a full teaching qualification (PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed etc)
- previous teaching experience, ideally, in both courses at BTEC level
- at least 2 year's practical experience of the subject area within a work environment
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job