Lecturer: Beauty Therapy
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading FE College in Somerset who are currently looking for a Lecturer in Beauty Therapy to work on a part time (0.5) temporary basis with a view for the role to go permanent. This role will require someone who can deliver Beauty Therapy qualifications up to level 2.
The successful Lecturer in Beauty Therapy will be responsible for:
- Lecturing to 16-18 year old college students
- Marking and assessing progress for students
- Safeguarding within the college
- Set and monitor personal targets for students
- Participating in open evenings, trade events and conferences
The successful Lecturer in Beauty Therapy will have:
- A formal teaching or assessing qualification (PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed etc.)
- A relevant degree or qualification, at a minimum of Level 3
- DBS/CRB within the last 3 months or on the update service
- Industry experience would be preferable
- Experience in assessing, teaching or training
If you know somebody who would be interested in the above role, or would be interested yourself, please send your CV through or call for a discussion about next steps.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'