Leasing Associate - 12 Month FTC
PMR are working exclusively with Savills for the recruitment of a Leasing Associate for the brand new 315 apartment Build to Rent scheme in Reading, Thames Quarter.
This role will involve providing onsite lettings management services to an exciting new build residential development comprising 315 apartments in a large scale regeneration scheme in Reading. To deal with all aspects of lettings administration, lettings compliance and marketing. To be the first point of contact from enquiry stage, viewing the property through to resident move in. To ensure a high level of customer service is provided to residents at all times.
* To ensure that systems are thoroughly kept up to date and accurate for all lettings and rental data
* Ensuring good presentation of available apartments at all times, by regularly spot checking and liaising with the cleaning team to ensure it is cleaned to a high standard at all times
* Co-ordinating the online marketing of available apartments in conjunction with the Savills Marketing Team
* Ensuring all enquires are responded to in line with agreed service levels
* To coordinate with 3rd party agents as required
* In conjunction with the General Manager - carrying out regular rent analysis of the local market
* Meeting prospective tenants, conducting viewings and negotiating rental offers
* Completing applicant vetting requirements
* Completing new let paperwork in line with strict procedures
* Compiling regular letting performance for use in discussions with the Leasing Portfolio Manager / General Manager
* In conjunction with the Resident Services Manager, to coordinate up to date resident communication via various channels including social media
* Appraising apartments and advising the Leasing Portfolio Manager as to recommended rents for both properties coming to the market and those where tenants wish to renew
* Co-ordinate renewal communications and negotiations
* To ensure arrival packs are prepared, and keys are ready for tenant move in's
* As part of the wider site team; create a community feel through communication, events and innovations
* Ad-hoc projects provided by the General Manager/Residents Services Manager
* Provide first class customer service to residents and applicants
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Experience in undertaking viewings and negotiating offers with prospective applicants
* Proactive and dynamic taking ownership of all of core duties
* Excellent communication skills displaying sensitivities to and understanding of residents' needs
* Ability to handle multiple tasks
* Confident in using all Microsoft platforms including, Word, Outlook, excel and shared point
* Flexible and cooperative at all times, working as a member of a Team
* Understanding the importance of achieving deadlines and ensuring quality output
* Use initiative and take responsibility for providing solutions
* To ensure confidentiality and security of all business, client and customer documentation/information
* Well-groomed and of smart appearance
* Dynamic approach, problem solving, well organized and ability to work well under pressure
* Organised, meticulous, tenacious
* Strong interpersonal skills
This role is a 12-Month FTC with a 5 over 7 day rota pattern (Mon-Sun) with working hours from 8am-5pm/11am-8pm.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'