Leasehold Finance Officer
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Hackney Council to provide them a with a Leasehold Finance Officer to join their team on a Contract Basis!
Rate - £16.75 + per hour (negotiable dependent upon experience- Please submit CV with rate Required)
The responsibilities of the Leasehold Finance (Major Works) Officer include:
- Carrying out Section 20 consultation on proposed major works.
- Calculating major works charges and issuing invoices to leaseholders.
- Responding to leaseholder enquiries and complaints.
- Representing the Council at public meetings and events.
- Other tasks relating to finance, service charges and major works.
The successful candidate will have: -Excellent customer service skills.
- An exceptional standard of written English.
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills.
- A methodical nature and very high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
We are especially interested in candidates who have experience working in a leasehold services, housing, legal, or financial environment
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Matt Byrne-Fraser @ Spencer Clarke group –
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'