Multilingual Lease Administrator
Our client, a leading Commercial Real Estate Services company have a fantastic opportunity for a Lease Administrator to join the business on a full time permanent basis. Our client seeks an individual who will be fluent in communicating in both English and one other European language. Additionally, Mandarin speaking will be highly advantageous but not essential.)
Located within the Leeds based office the role will be to provide key support to the Corporate Solutions team. The role will offer a fulfilling career with the opportunity to development and maintain client relationships within the business support system.
- Collating, proof reading and processing of lease documents
- Electronic Filing
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting data on security deposits, prepaid rent etc.
- Auditing documents prepared by team members
- Ah hoc administration on a variety of projects and portfolios
- Attend client meetings as and when required
- Maintaining CPI indexes, invoices, expenses and CPI
- Produce real estates reports
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must speak a minimum of one other European language OR Mandarin is advantageous
- Must be a team player who is also able to work on own initiative
- Must be proactive and possess a flexible attitude to the work load
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Good academic background - ideally A level or equivalent
For our application policy please view hyf’s company information page on this website. hyf is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this temporary vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.