Title: Learning Technology Manager
Location: Halifax, Elland
A global company known for our innovative ideas and friendly, 'can-do’ culture, A-SAFE are always on the lookout for great talent to help us reach new heights.
We’re the inventors and manufacturers of the world’s first, flexible, polymer-based safety barrier system and we’re market leaders in our field, with a raft of awards and accolades to show for our ideas and inventions.
We’ve supplied our award-winning safety solutions to household names including Coca-Cola, BMW, and Nestle - and in your role at A-SAFE, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a wider team supporting these brands.
In just over three decades in business, we’ve enjoyed national and international acclaim, having been presented with iF Product Design Awards for our iFlex barrier system for two consecutive years. We’ve also been featured in The Sunday Times SME Export Track 100 list, which further highlights our export sales and international footprint, and we’ve been presented with a prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
When you take on a role here at A-SAFE, you’re more than just a number. You’ll have the chance to experience exactly what it’s like to work for a forward-thinking, family-run company, with excellent scope for progression and a chance to enjoy a vibrant work culture.
As the Learning Technology Manager your key deliverables will include but won’t be limited to:
- Implementing and developing a fit for purpose Learning Management System as the platform for a blended approach
- Design and launch a suite of e-learning courses to increase knowledge and compliment face to face training
- Develop and implement a plan to facilitate learning through the opportunities digital enhancement provides
- Develop the L&D brand and learning transfer through creatively designed training materials and tools
You’ll possess substantial experience of managing a Learning Management System along with a contemporary knowledge of learning technologies, trends and future advancements. The ability to design creative and engaging e-learning courses is key. You’ll be systems / IT competent and people centric with a genuine passion for development.
- Information Systems
- Training Material
- Learning Management Systems