Learning Technology Advisor - 8 month contract - Edinburgh - £250 per day
A public sector organisation looking for a Learning Technology Advisor to join their team for an 8 month contract.
To support the institution-wide project to adopt a minimum standard course template.
To support and lead on relevant work areas including stakeholder consultation, course build and redesign, piloting new designs, staff training, evaluation and report writing. To contribute proactively to team operations, problem solving, planning and strategy. To promote productive working relationships with partners across the organisation.
- A degree (or equivalent qualification)
- Experience of advising users in how to make best use of IT systems and services in order to best meet the needs of a diverse user base and deliver user satisfaction
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the proven ability to influence staff at all levels and deliver reports and presentations.
- Demonstrable user focus with confidence and energy to drive user oriented change.
- Sound knowledge of learning and teaching context within which users operate.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant aspects of design and delivery of learning services and good service management awareness e.g. how to introduce and gain user acceptance of new services.
- Good analytical skill, including problem solving, with an ability to take ownership for problem resolution.
- Awareness and understanding of current technology developments within an e-learning environment.
- Team player capable of managing service operations, with ability to build effective relationships with all colleagues.
- Enthusiasm for evaluating new technologies in an educational context and identifying potential opportunities for strategic development.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job