We're currently searching for an experienced Learning Technologist to join a leading group of international schools. The role will involve creating and developing engaging content covering a variety of topics. This role requires a substantial level of self-reliance, creativity and the ability to work collaboratively with partners located across the world.
- Creating online courses, self-study and facilitated for students and staff in schools as well as working in support functions across the organisation
- Supporting a network of online tutors, coordinate and deliver aspects of training necessary to teach and tutor online and manage the day-to-day running of each course and associated assessments
- Creating video and image content as required for promotional and other contexts as required using various platforms, including iMovie and photoshop
- Advising the whole team on the best use of Moodle and other Learning Technology tools or software to build better learning experiences
The Successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for online learning and possess a range of high-level skills
- An excellent team player able to collaborate with colleagues in the team, across the company and in schools
- High level thinking, communication and problem-solving ability
- Experience of planning and delivering work to tight deadlines
- The ability to contribute to a range of projects running simultaneously, maintaining high standards
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'