Learning Technologist and VLE Administrator
This role is to work as part of the e-Learning Development Team to enable the development of blended learning through creation of online resources and use of learning technologies. Improve quality in learning and teaching through supporting staff in the use of learning technologies and to improve the student experience by supporting projects to enable access to learning through technology.
- Development of mobile and e-learning resources
- Advise on and assist with the creation of learning materials, video projects and the use of new technologies for teaching and learning
- Work with other departments such as IT and MIS and external partners with regards to VLE (Moodle) administration and integration with other college systems applications and services
- Use html, CSS and SQL skills to develop the VLE (Moodle) and other web systems
- Administer the VLE, including user accounts, courses and structure
- Train and support the use of the CompassMark Book by curriculum teams
- Contribute to and support the embedding of the digital literacy across the College
- Provide training and guidance for staff in the use of new technology, the VLE and Mark Book
- Work with Learning Centre staff to facilitate access to appropriate digital resources
Looking for some one who can being creativity and inspiration to the role:
Creative - An imaginative, but realistic approach to the development of e-learning materials and courses
Equality - understanding the challenges faced by young people who experience poverty, deprivation and discrimination and its impact on any e-learning project
- Ability to produce creative learning solutions or interactive media using a combination of relevant software packages and techniques
Knowledge of online / mobile technologies and their use in education
- The ability to use new technologies such as social media to safely promote learning
- Experience of developing and administering Virtual Learning Environments such as Moodle
- Experience of using digital media to enhance teaching, learning and assessment
- Interactive Media
- Virtual Learning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'