Learning Technology Developer
A Leading Financial Services organisation based in London requires a Learning Technology Developer to join their growing L and D team on a contract basis. The purpose of this role is to help develop various learning tools for the wider business. The L and D Manager requires a candidate with previous experience as a Learning Technology Developer with knowledge of the Learning space. This is a 3 month contract position with the opportunity to be ongoing.
- Develop new learning tools to be used across the business.
- Improve/Change existing tools where ever necessary.
- Communicate with various teams effectively to understand there individual needs.
- Use various tools and software’s to develop the training material.
- Ability to learn and effectively use a range of tools: GOMO, Lectora, Storyline, QMP,
Adobe Captivate, Premiere, Audacity, and GoAnimate.
- Aptitude for technology and ability to autonomously learn new tools quickly
- Ability to follow processes and work to timelines
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
This is an immediate opportunity so please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'