Learning & Talent Analyst- Investment Banking
£38,000- £40,000 per annum, including benefits
Our Global Investment Banking client in the City of London are currently looking for a Learning and Talent Analyst to be responsible for the working aspects of learning operations, supporting and reporting to the Talent Development Manager. You will be required to manage the operational, system and co-ordination related to Resourcing. The role covers support on implementing learning aligned to the learning and business strategy and support with talent acquisition, as well as support for talent development applicable to the organisation. You will be supporting various HR projects, administration and act as back-up/support for other operational roles within HR.
- Monitor, organise and co-coordinate training events on a regular basis.
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders to deliver and co-ordinate learning solutions.
- Arrange in-house training; organise room/WebEx, communications, keep track of all waitlists, attendance and non-attendance, employee/vendor records and update spreadsheets.
- Ensure all necessary approvals have been received.
- Prepare, complete and analyse evaluation feedback and recommendations.
- Liaise with learners to ensure they have received all required documents.
- Work closely with HRA's to support career pathways and career development including induction, employee experience, management academy and development initiative within the branch.
- Accurate record keeping on learning, study requests, application process and training records.
- Management of HR Learning inbox, study/learning requests and agreements
- Monitor and track training, study, attendees, attendance and homework rates - action as required.
- Promote online learning and preparation of communications for HRE learning platforms.
- Support training initiatives and track events/ so that reporting can be produced, and training actively monitored.
- Manage UK programmes (Induction, Management Academy, Projects & Programmes)
- Ensure appropriate recording mechanisms are in place for the branch to track events/budget and spend so that reporting can be produced, and training actively monitored.
SPECIAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
-LMS administration experience,
-Knowledge and experience of working with PowerPoint, Excel data analytics, i.e., pivot tables, vlookup etc.
In the first instance please submit your CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'