Are you an experienced Learning Support Worker looking for supply work?
If so, then Class People would love to hear from you.
Class People are currently recruiting dedicated LSW’s with recent relevant classroom experience to work in Primary and Secondary Schools across Swindon..
We can offer day-to-day or longer term supply work in your area.
Why work for Class People?
- We offer great rates of pay.
- We are one of the leading education agencies in the South West
- You will have a devoted consultant who knows the area, schools and teaching industry who can offer support and guidance to you along the way.
- As an agency we are passionate about our schools and our workers
What do you need?
- You will need to have recent relevant classroom experience, a minimum of 3 months
- A current DBS check that is registered with the update service (if not be willing to complete a new one).
- Ideally you will be available and ready to accept bookings each morning, if you are not in a long term position.
If you would like to find out more about how Class People can help you or you would like to register then please contact Becky on / or email beckyo @
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job