Learning Support Worker - Restraint Trained - September 2021
Are you looking for a rewarding role with the benefits of a work/life balance?
Do you have a passion for SEN and supporting others?
We are currently recruiting for a number of Learning Support Workers for FE Colleges in the South London area. You will be supporting learners aged 16+ who experience behaviours of concern in the classroom setting. This could include the learner potentially causing harm to themselves or to others.
We would be interested in hearing from you if you have:
- Personal or work experience supporting individuals presenting with behaviours of concern
- A relevant qualification such as Team Teach/Positive Behaviour Support or similar would be beneficial
- Experience as a Behaviour Support Worker would be beneficial
- Positivity and resilience
- GCSE Maths & English grade A-C or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who has experience with supporting others in education, care, youth work, or a similar environment and is looking for an exciting new challenge. If you have passion and dedication for working with vulnerable young people in making a difference, then this is the role for you!
As a Learning Support Worker your role will be to support the learners to excel in their educational journey through encouragement to meet SMART targets as well as preparing, monitoring and maintaining a safe and secure learning environment.
What we can offer:
- Long term temporary working during term time only starting in September 2021
- Work life balance - flexible variable hours Monday-Friday anytime from 9-5pm
- Part time and full-time hours to suit you (must be able to work 3 days minimum)
- Hourly pay rate up to £13p/h depending on location
- Friendly, open and honest work environment
Reed FE is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If you are interested in this role click on the apply now button to secure your new job for September!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'