Location: Romford, Essex
Pay rate: £11.27
Hours: 19 hrs per week
Mon – 9am – 2pm
Tues- 9am – 3pm
Wed - 9am – 1.30pm
Duration: 5th March 2018- 22nd June 2018
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding to join them on a temporary basis.
· Received an ‘Good’ grade from Ofsted in 2013
· Offers industry standard facilities that are among the best in London
· Outstanding leadership and management
- You will be supporting students studying for their Health and Social Care Qualification
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
- Previous experience as a Learning Support Worker in an FE environment
- Experience working with complex need students would also be beneficial
· Experience/Qualifications in Health and Social Care would be beneficial but not essential
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business