LSA/Behaviour Support Worker
Full time temp ongoing role- immediate start
Are you looking for a rewarding role teaching young people? Are you capable of teaching and inspiring the most challenging of pupils? If so, we would like to hear from you!
A well established Pupil Referral Unit are seeking an experienced LSA/Behaviour Support Worker for an immediate start to school which is located in the heart of the city accommodates for KS3 pupils who are struggling to cope with mainstream education. Pupils may have Social Emotional Behavioural Difficulties and may also have a statement of Special Educational Needs.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience of working with young people
- Have a TA/Mentor/Youth Work background
- Have SEBD/SEN experience
- Be Team Teach trained or willing to take part in training
- Promoting students learning and engagement
- Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
- Working proactively with other team members
- Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
If you think you have the necessary skills relevant for this role, do not hesitate and apply today! Alternatively, if you would like further information or to discuss other roles, contact Laura Thompson on
Randstad Education offer a fantastic 'Refer a Friend' scheme where you can be rewarded with £300 in gift vouchers - more information can be found at 'Refer a Friend' . YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE REGISTERED TO REFER SOMEONE!