Are you passionate about supporting young adults on their educational journey?
Looking for a rewarding role in education? One that allows you to use your skills and personality to help young people in their learning?
I currently work with a fantastic college based in Southgate who are looking for learning support assistants to join their team on a part time or full time temporary basis as soon as possible.
We are keen to hear from you to match your skills, expertise and work preferences with temporary opportunities we anticipate arising.
With over 15 years' experience in the post 16 sector, you are in good hands with Cer's further education team who are passionate about excellent customer service and finding the right jobs to suit each individual.
Ideally you will have:
* GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent.
* Recent experience supporting students with difficulties or disabilities in the education sector.
* An understanding of the support needs of students with learning difficulties. .
* An understanding of the needs of young people and adults in a college setting.
* A proven track record of supporting and promoting student independence.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students.
* Experience of accurate record-keeping.
* Good IT skills.
* Ability to understand the issues of safeguarding and confidentiality.
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
Some of the benefits working with CER:
* Dedicated consultant committed to finding you the right job for you who will support you during your assignment.
* Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply).
As a business and individuals we are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and will not discriminate on any basis. For further details please see our Equal Opportunities statement on our website.
If you're committed to sharing your expertise and supporting young people we're keen to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we'll get back to you or simply call us direct on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job