The schools in question are large secondary schools and require extra support in their mainstream school to support children further, either on a 1-2-1 basis or small group work. These positions will require the LSA to work with children closely, supporting their learning needs. Sometimes, it may require the LSA to work within their SEN unit, however the majority of the cover is the mainstream school.
As the successful Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Hold Relevant Qualifications ideally
- Have experience in the classroom, working within secondary schools or primary
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pounds reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job