We are looking for candidates who:
• Have good verbal and written communication skills
• Have the ability to carry out instructions
• Can remain calm and patient in stressful situations
• Have the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
• Can establish positive working relationships with adults and children
Also candidates who do have past experience with the following:
- Manual handling and using hoists and other assisted aides
- Personal care - feeding and changing
- Use of equipment such as sensory equipment
- Experience administering medication
- Experience of communication using PECS and Makaton
If you believe you are the right candidate, please apply today - we would love to hear from you!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job